Give thanks for the year ahead and all the opportunities that it will bring.
* Pray for the ongoing work of the Nominating Committee. Ask God to lead the right person to apply for the position as Minister of Carnwadric Church.
PrPray that he will provide the right person just at the right time as we continue to seek God for our future as a congregation.
* Pray for the Elders, and others who have responsibility for managing the life of the church. This includes finance and fabric. Remember Elaine, our Treasurer and Gary, our Fabric Convenor. Give thanks for everyone who serves on the Kirk Session.
* As the mid-week ‘J’ Team starts up again, give thanks for the opportunities that we have to reach children in the community.
* The Baby and Toddler group restarts for the new term. This group is going well with good numbers attending. Remember Jacqui, Hannah, and Mary as they lead the group each week. Give thanks also for the WIN Project which also supports the families who attend.
* Remember in prayer the Rainbow Friendship Centre (new name for the Rainbow Centre) as it reopens after the Christmas/New Year break. Pray blessing for Ann Walsh and the staff, who provide a daily programme for the members.
* Remember the work of the Eden Garden Project and Paul who leads the weekly sessions for the garden volunteers.
* Join in prayer, every Thursday, to pray for the community. Remember your neighbours in pray each week. Pray that Arden, Carnwadric, Kennishead and Regents Park would be a safe place for people to live